Old 23-08-2004, 12:30 AM
Anonny Moose

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
I pruned them correctly, as described. Could it be the grapes just

haven't
begun to develop yet? I'm in Portland, OR and the neighbor's various

grape
varieties are loaded with fruit so I'd expect mine to be also. It's

wierd.

Do you have no bunches at all, or bunches with no fruit on them? If the
latter, it's lack of pollination, but the neighbor seems to rule that
out. Could you have sprayed with something that repels pollinators?

If there's no bunches at all, I don't know. Possibly some deficiency in
soil nutrients?

I see no bunches at all. I've pretty much ignored them since pruning - no
spraying or fertilizing - just as I did last year and just like the
neighbors, but last year there was an abundance of fruit. Oh well, the lush
green growth over the arbor looks good anyway, so it's not a total loss.

Karen