Old 23-08-2004, 12:51 AM
J Fortuna

Mick, Yes, but do I really want to conquer that demon? Up until now, me and
the demon have had this understanding: I let him be in charge, and in
exchange he provides me with a pleasant, enjoyable hobby.

Ray, I may well try semihydro, I have been thinking about it, but ... the
thing is that now I still have most of a bag of orchid potting mix left, and
wouldn't want it to go to waste. :-)

My husband asked what I would give him in exchange for him doing the
repotting the next time. Hmm, something else to think about.

Joanna (who is in a much better mood by now after a very pleasant walk in
gorgeous weather in the DC area)

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
Joanna,

Until you do the repotting with your own hands you will never conquer the
orchid demon.

Mick