Old 23-08-2004, 12:12 AM
MattR

I'm very sorry I offended your style preferences. I promise I'll never
do it again

Anyway, I prefer "top-posting". It might be because my browser shows all
the messages in a thread, so it's already top down, and all the quoted
stuff at the end is just a reference. Besides, I don't like wading down
through 500 lines of old thread to find the new stuff. So I guess we're
even.

But, to each his own. Let's just agree to disagree and I'll buy you a
beer some day.

Crashj wrote:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?