Old 22-08-2004, 11:55 PM
Doug.

"cross" wrote in message
Hi again,

I am very pleased to report that my daughters dog was returned this
afternoon............. for a ransom.

When you have to pay someone to get back what they have stolen from

you, it
is ......... sickening.

Best wishes,
Marina
E. Sx

******
My dear Marina!.
I am a steady ole codger and my wife and I are sorry you were put to the
anxiety when your daughter's canine friend was hijacked. My wife and I
have had a few dogs in our time, all of them good faithful friends and
when certain times arrive, it's tough and the tears flow freely.
A daft old codger?. - Yeh! - sure am. But I'm sure you know what I am
feeling, and saying.
We are uplifted by the good news that your faithful tail-wagger is back
home again.
Forget the disgraceful money side!, your friend is back home.
How did the payment change hands without denouement?? They must surely
be professional crooks, damn them.
Nemmind, Eh!. Take comfort! ; you didn't let money talk and desert your
pal!.
Well done!'
Doug. and t'Missis.
******