Old 22-08-2004, 11:53 PM
Phil L

Mathew wrote:
:: Hi, I'm having a problem with the buxus hedging in our garden.
:: It looks like the foliage is being 'eaten' but not sure if this is
:: the actual problem.
:: The plants themselves are not dieing, but they are looking very
:: bare. Does any one know what might be causing this and perhaps
:: know of any solutions?
::
:: Thank you
:: Mathew

It's highly unlikely they are being eaten as they are poisonous according to
google (half a pound will kill a horse)...not sure what else it could be as
they seem to be disease resistant too from what I've
read....water?...fertiliser?
Maybe a chemical has got on them, has anyone been spraying anything?