Old 23-08-2004, 01:23 PM
escapee

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:04:39 -0400, "Paul E. Lehmann"
opined:

Thank you,
I see where I had a typo in my post - it should have read between - 1967 and
1970.

I figured as much.

The following was from a post on another newgroup about the helicopter pilot
who drew dawn on soldiers at My Lai and saved a few lives by doing so.
This was on TV a couple weeks ago. The same type of individuals are the
ones questioning Kerry. The post follows:

How did you guys treat Hugh Thompson the helicopter pilot who risked his
life and stopped the killings at My
Lai?Â*Â*WhyÂ*heÂ*wasÂ*treatedÂ*asÂ*aÂ*traitorÂ*by Â*his
fellow vets!Â*Â*HeÂ*receivedÂ*deathÂ*threatsÂ*andÂ*theÂ*o fficersÂ*clubÂ*wouldÂ*empty
when he walked in to have a drink.Â*Â*TheÂ*U.S.Â*militaryÂ*evenÂ*stoppedÂ*prov iding
him with adequate back-up on his missions after My Lai!Â*Â*AreÂ*theseÂ*theÂ*same
Vietnam Vets who are now accusing Kerry of being a traitor?

I'm not sure, but I do know they are all somehow tied to the current
administration in some way. They paid for the commercial out of pocket and are
all relatively big contributors to the Bush Campaign.

It's been all over the news. They've been outed.