Old 23-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Doug Kanter

"Ed Clarke" wrote in message
In article , Frogleg wrote:
On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:09:52 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

New house, new yard, new neighborhood, soon to be a massive garden. In

my
last 'hood, there were quite a few dog owners to deal with and I went
directly from calm to ballistic with no in between. It worked, but

twice,
the police were at my house, ready with handcuffs, until they calmed

down
and realized that it's legal tell a dog owner that you'll murder their

trash
if they don't control it.

First, check the animal control regs so you'll know how far
officialdom will go to support you. In fact, some exerpts from the
municiple code could be on your sign.

I doubt that 'no dogs, ever, under any circumstances' would be viewed
as reasonable.

"Caution: we have a gopher problem here and are using Victor leg-hold

traps.
Please keep all pets away. No tresspassing."

That sounds interesting. :-)