Old 23-08-2004, 06:58 PM
paghat

In article ,
(IntarsiaCo) wrote:

Kerry's lies to the truth.

So, I'll ask once again, is this truth, slander or just a nuanced position?

John Kerry testified that:

"crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at
all levels of command...."

As you just admitted to Doug you're just trolling rather than attempting
to contribute anything worthwhile, I'll take the giant leap of faith that
you're not the retarded piece of poo you're pretending to be, & already
well know that the correct answer is always going to be OF COURSE it was &
will always remain true.

That was my generation & every man I know personally who saw action also
saw criminal actions in Viet Nam. Many I persist in believing many did not
participate, even though I can think of two friends who cannot look me
straight in the eye when they claim to have held back from what others
weredoing. But the only ones who seem to have come back uncertain were
clerks who scarsely ever got off base.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: