Old 23-08-2004, 08:03 PM
IntarsiaCo

It seems that you are claiming that there are over 2 million war criminals, a
leap of faith that I am unwilling to commit to. Your personal experiences are
in direct opposition to most of those brave and valiant soldiers to whom I have
spoken. Painting with such broad strokes as Kerry did with his testimony is
slanderous to those that served and died with honour and there is little proof
that crimes were committed with the "full awareness of officers at all levels
of command" as claimed during that testimony. Mr. Kerry owes an apology for his
over the top testimony (as even he has hinted at). A brave warrior such as
Kerry should have no problem admitting this mistake and then moving on (.org)
to other important matters.

PS: You demean yourself with the name calling, but if you wish to play handball
against the curb, let the games begin.

Signed,
Proud member of a proud military family fighting to preserve your rights and
safety through sacrifice, honour and courage.