Old 23-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Doug Kanter

"IntarsiaCo" wrote in message
It seems that you are claiming that there are over 2 million war

criminals, a
leap of faith that I am unwilling to commit to.

What she may be alluding to is the possibility that in a place where your
tent could mysteriously blow up even amongst "friends", it might not be a
stretch of the imagination to theorize that soldiers might be swept away by
the same mob rule that turns peaceful demonstrations ugly at times.

Proud member of a proud military family fighting to preserve your rights

and
safety through sacrifice, honour and courage.

Nobody's suggesting otherwise. However, our rights and safety were in no way
threatened by any factors which existed in Vietnam. You know that.