Old 23-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Doug Kanter

"IntarsiaCo" wrote in message
So is your president's.

Love him or dispise him, it's OUR President. Are you not a citizen of this
country?

I didn't vote for Reagan, but I accepted him as the leader of this country.
Bush, on the other hand, is an embarrassment to this nation, a pathetic
excuse for a human being. He is useful to just two groups of people:

1) The official slime who put him where he is, and who profit from his
presence

and

2) The intellectually lazy voters who think that faith and a handful of nice
slogans are enough to get this country through each year. Unfortunately,
this is the type of thinking that got us into the mess we have in the Middle
East.

In order to be eligible for the presidency, you must be 35 years old. I add
my own set of rules: The candidate's cognitive and communication abilities
must be at LEAST at the level of my 15 year old son and his cadre of smart
friends. Otherwise, the candidate is welcome to do nothing more than pick up
my trash at the curb every Monday morning.