Old 23-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Françoise

Priscilla Ballou wrote:

In article ,
Françoise wrote:

It was the first time that I raised them from seed and I was
not sure how they would turn up. So I planted 16 tomato plants. Crazy?
For sure! My children are gone from the nest so we are only the two of
us. My children who are living not too far will get quite a few tomatoes
free; I imagine.

You're not so crazy. I live alone (well, I have three cats, but they
don't eat tomatoes), and I planted 10 varieties of tomato this year.
Only 1 or 2 plants per variety, but still....

Priscilla, nuts for homegrown tomatoes

Priscilla,

You must have some favourites. Can you tell us what they are. I may try
to find some seeds to plant them here. Our season is quite short for
tomatoes.

Françoise.