Old 23-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Ken Anderson

"dan" wrote in message
om...
I have twelve datil pepper plants, and I have no flowers or peppers
most of the plants look healthy, all are in pots some 1/2 gal with
single plants and most in 5 gal. buckets 2 per. bucket all are in 1/3
peat moss,1/3 potting soil, 1/3 perlite and light amount of granular
fertilizer. I am in central florida, four hrs.direct sun a day.
thanks in advance

As a datapoint, I'm in northern Ohio and growing Datils also. They're late,
but flowering and fruiting now. I'm not sure how big a mature Datil pepper
should be. They taste like Habeneroes, I've found, which doesn't thrill me
too much.