Old 23-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:36:33 -0400, "Ken Anderson"
wrote:

datapoint, I'm in northern Ohio and growing Datils also. They're
late,
but flowering and fruiting now. I'm not sure how big a mature Datil pepper
should be. They taste like Habeneroes, I've found, which doesn't thrill me
too much.

Well, they're _C. Chinense_, and most of them do have a distinct
flavor. Hmm, Pimento De Cheiro and Limon are the only two I can
think of right off hand that don't have that distinct Habanero flavor.

So, what's your idea of a tasty pepper?

My problem is that my "must grow" list keeps getting longer and
longer, but my yard stays the same size!

Penelope