Old 23-08-2004, 09:22 PM
Rob Halgren

Diana Kulaga wrote:

We bought copper flashing at HD today. I'd rather kill them, too, but I
don't want to find out I have them by waking up to shredded leaves or
partially eaten flowers! So we're going the two pronged way: bait and
copper.

Take it one step beyond. Plug the copper into the wall socket.
Then you can have bait _and_ switch... *grin*

I've heard of (but haven't seen) people putting the legs of their
benches in buckets filled with water. Slugs can't swim... Seems like
this would be detrimental to the longevity of the benches, but I suppose
you could figure something out.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )