Old 19-08-2004, 02:10 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Roy" wrote in message
Stopped by a few of the local nursery places and looked at their
plants, and wound up with what I call a deal without looking for one..
One place had a few plants left, and the clerk (owner) told me that if
I took em all he would give me a deal I cold not refuse, so I said
lets hear it. I got a Lotus, 4 water snowflakes, one corkscrew rush,
one umbrella palm rush, a big bag of frog bed of over 25 plants & 2
hardy lillies for $45.00. He threw in the two remaining fish for
free..a butterfly Koi yellow and creme in color about 4" long and a
nice shubunkin of about 4".

That is a deal. Lucky you! :-))) That lotus alone is worth at least
$35.00.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Do stars clean themselves with meteor showers?"