Old 23-08-2004, 06:43 PM
gng

Pond is about 5 years old, 2000 gallons, cement with liner reinforcement.
Sequence 7200 pump, Aqua Ultima filter, and Aqua UV which is broken but it
doesn't seem to matter ;-) Hmmmm. Pond is 14' X 8' X 3' deep. I have
about 20 koi, and about a dozen goldfish that my daughter threw in that are
now about 4" long. I live in San Diego coastal area so the weather is mild.

Thank you everyone for your nice comments. Ponding is a fun hobby,
sometimes frustrating, always more expensive than I thought, but ultimately
no regrets on putting the pond as the focal point in the backyard.

"HK_Newbie" wrote in message
hey! maybe i should read the rest of the post!