Old 21-08-2004, 06:07 AM
how

"Mike Miller" wrote in message
news:llsVc.24218$Fg5.13407@attbi_s53...

Hi,
If you promise not to post binaries again
(news:cmyUc.34460$TI1.18273@attbi_s52...)
snip

Hey there. What is a binary that I posted? I'm confused about that. But
the water line will freeze eventually, moving or not. I just wanted to

know
if anyone had experience with a line situated like this. But you could

help
me with the posting binary part...?

Hi,
Binaries are pictures and rec.ponds is a text only group. The link in my
reply post goes to the post (see above) you made about splicing liners and
shows a pic of your pond. Nice pic, nice pond, bad post. Post the pic to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and post here giving the subject line. There
are other places where you can post pics for free also, google can help.
Here, ice comes from the refrigerator so I'm not really the one to ask. It
can get cold enough to freeze moving water but you said the falls did not
freeze and in that situation I don't think the tube will with the pump on.
Up north I've heard of leaving the water dripping from faucets to keep the
pipes from freezing, no personal experience.
-getting some ice -_- how
no NEWS is good