Old 23-08-2004, 10:34 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 23:12:59 GMT, MattR wrote:

I'm very sorry I offended your style preferences. I promise I'll never
do it again

Anyway, I prefer "top-posting".

My only comment to your defense is that having the messages in
sequence only happens when you view all threads.
Crashj

Hey Crashj, you ever watched the show Monk? ;o)

Since I read all posts, normally top-posting is not big deal. Other than
when people top post something general..... i.e., "Thanks, I can really
appreciate that info." and they've deleted the info, so you have no idea
who or what they're referring to and thanking who for. Sometimes I top
post, sometimes I bottom post. But I always leave a little something so you
know to what I refer. ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~