Old 23-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Marcy Hege

can anyone speak to Ornamec and fern? and moss? and Blue Star? Virginia
Bluebell? Trillium? Wild ginger?

I've made a few applications in previous years. No real issues with Christmas
fern, trillium or wild ginger. I don't have Virginia Bluebell or Blue Star in
the areas I sprayed. There was no noticeable effect on azaleas.

Don't know if it was the Ornamec or not but I sprayed Ornamec around the base
of a 10-foot Chindo viburnum earlier this summer and now the Chindo has lost
all its leaves. Other Chindo in my yard are doing fine but I didn't spray
Ornamec under them.

Marcy