Old 23-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Geoff Rousell

"Tracey" wrote in
:

This year is the very first time I've grown my own veg and my
tomatoes, grown outside in our allotment, taste wonderful. I'm
particularly pleased with the Gardener's Delight crop. Maybe they
taste so good because I'm used to supermarket toms!

Tracey

Just to add to the catalog, 10 hanging baskets, 5 Tom Thumb (superb), 5
Tumbler (not as good, only ripening now). I think the rain was just right
for the hanging baskets which tend to dry out otherwise. Yes, I'm a lazy
tomato grower! Only secret ingredient is homemade Comfrey liquid feed.

Geoff