Old 23-08-2004, 11:06 PM
Sacha

On 23/8/04 22:14, in article ,
"R.H." wrote:

(michael2) wrote in message
. com...
(R.H.) wrote in message
. com...
I'm trying to find out the identity of an unusual object, it looks
sort of like a vase, but there is a large slot in the side and it has
a clamp on the bottom. I wanted to ask a florist newsgroup but
couldn't find one, so I thought I would ask here.

There is a photo of it on the site below, it's number 98:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Rob

It looks very much like part of a Mincer for food. My mother had one
that looked almost identical to this.

I've had a few people suggest meat grinder, but all of the ones that
I've seen have the handle on one side of it and the exit chute on the
opposite side. This object doesn't seem to be built like that, but if
you can find a photo of one similar I'd be convinced. I've looked and
couldn't find one like it.

Rob

I think it contained a wine cooler.
--