Old 23-08-2004, 11:28 PM
Srgnt Bilko

"FXDWG" wrote in message

I've been waiting all season for red tomatoes.
Now that I finally have them, the Squirrels are eating them while
they're still on the plants.

Some clown posted about some fake ultrasonic device that doesn't
really work in another ng.

Does anyone have any real advice about how to stop the squirrels??

thanks!

The only thing that I found works with garden pests is a shotgun - I prefer
a 16 guage, but a 12 or 20 should work as well.

BTW, I didn't realize squirells went for tomatoes. We have tomatoes and we
have squirrels - they ravage our nut trees but I never see them by the
tomatoes.
Maybe you should try planting a nut tree.