Old 24-08-2004, 01:52 AM
Paul E. Lehmann

remove munged wrote:

On 23 Aug 2004 19:03:01 GMT, (IntarsiaCo) wrote:

It seems that you are claiming that there are over 2 million war
criminals, a
leap of faith that I am unwilling to commit to. Your personal experiences
are in direct opposition to most of those brave and valiant soldiers to
whom I have
spoken. Painting with such broad strokes as Kerry did with his testimony
is slanderous to those that served and died with honour and there is
little proof that crimes were committed with the "full awareness of
officers at all levels of command" as claimed during that testimony. Mr.
Kerry owes an apology for his
over the top testimony (as even he has hinted at). A brave warrior such
as Kerry should have no problem admitting this mistake and then moving on
(.org) to other important matters.

PS: You demean yourself with the name calling, but if you wish to play
handball against the curb, let the games begin.

Signed,
Proud member of a proud military family fighting to preserve your rights
and safety through sacrifice, honour and courage.

What f-ing planet are you on? As a part of the Vietnam Veterans and
Veterans against the war campaign, I was in Washington during the
testimony. If you think for one moment that massive atrocities did not
take place and that officers had a part then you don't deserve to wear
or support anyone in uniform.

Many of us understand we served to preserve the right to protest and
yes speak out against a misguided military. So far that's what makes
Americans special. Until GW and the patriot act we had clear given
rights to speak out against a corrupt and misguided military.

Now go troll the toilet...

Well said.
A fellow Vietnam Veteran.