Old 24-08-2004, 03:09 AM
Vox Humana

"Bill Oliver" wrote in message
In article ,
Doug Kanter wrote:

I don't hate right wing Kristians. Matter of fact, I only reserve the

word
"hate" for dogs. But, how would you feel if I started a political party
based on the beliefs of Osama bin Laden , and hounded YOUR local

politicians
to toe the line according to those beliefs?

You would be more convincing if you didn't insist on characterizing
Christians by equating them with terrorists and murderers.

I think he has been clear. He only equates the right wingers with
terrorists and murders, just like Franklin Graham equates Muslims with
terrorism. You do realize that not all religious people are right-wing nut
cases? I know how you hate religious bigotry, so I await your unequivocal
condemnation of Rev. Franklin Graham.

"The God of Islam is not the same God. He's not the son of God of the
Christian or Judeo-Christian faith. It's a different God, and I believe it
[Islam] is a very evil and wicked religion." Rev. Franklin Graham
11/16/2001 MSNBC