Old 24-08-2004, 04:15 AM
escapee

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:17:13 -0000, (Bill Oliver) opined:

In article ,
Doug Kanter wrote:

I don't hate right wing Kristians. Matter of fact, I only reserve the word
"hate" for dogs. But, how would you feel if I started a political party
based on the beliefs of Osama bin Laden , and hounded YOUR local politicians
to toe the line according to those beliefs?

You would be more convincing if you didn't insist on characterizing
Christians by equating them with terrorists and murderers.

billo

When they bomb abortion clinics and burn crosses they are terrorists.