Old 24-08-2004, 05:21 AM
~ Windsong ~

"Hal" wrote in message
That is the reason I've been using stakes with numbers like 15-30-15
and 8-24-8. They work great, but require constant replacement to
keep up the nutrition the plants need for best blooming. The thing
that got my attention was to be able to fertilize once a season
instead of every two weeks like I had been doing.

Every 2 weeks? What were you using? I use the Rose Stakes broken into
thirds in a heavy clay soil no more than maybe 3 times over the growing
season here in zone 6 (central TN).
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative."