Old 24-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Susan Erickson

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:17:00 -0700, profpam
wrote:

I once visited the Arizona Orchid Society and found their informalities very
refreshing. It has been sometime now; however, I vaguely recall that each
member brought in a blooming plant or more and then discussed various aspects of
the plant's culture, etc. A great deal was learned by all.

. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

We do that as introduce your plants on the show and tell table.
Or not if you don't want to stand up. We found a member who had
her "grow room" in the crawl space of her house.

We had Greg in Denver - a very well attended meeting. He
explained thru photo samples. Not too technical, but enough for
the photo knowledgeable to say 'AH, yes!.' He will talk cameras
after the presentation if someone asks. But he aims to tell you
how to improve your photo, no mater what camera you use.

It is all on his web site, but very hard to visualize from the
small photos.
SuE