Old 24-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Doug Kanter

"Lar" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:32:28 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Michel Buonarroti" don't e-mail me wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

It is absolutely impossible for lawn chemicals to be tested and

proven
safe
for contact with people.

The same thing can be said about any food item. Duh.

Duh. Food and medicines can be tasted/tested on human volunteers.

Drug
companies have occasionally solicited volunteers from prison

populations for
testing particularly risky drugs, but I am not aware of ANY instance

in
which a chemical company has asked for volunteers to ingest or be

exposed to
agricultural chemicals. You and I are the test population, but nobody

asked
for our permission.

It was done in '96..results were not allowed..earlier this year a
panel of gou't offficials gave the O.K. to use the results of such
tests

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4314918/
http://www.beyondpesticides.org/NEWS...4/02_24_04.htm
http://www.enn.com/news/20-02-2004/s_13311.asp

Too busy to read extensively at the moment. What do you mean by "results
were not allowed"???