Old 24-08-2004, 10:50 PM
David J Bockman

As long as the unlaid sod stays moist in shade, it should be fine.

Dave

"FardinA" wrote in message
om...
I live in Alberta, Canada.
I had plan to lay sod on my empty lot, but because of rain and cold
weather (9 C) I have manage to put sod on part of my lot. There are
areas that I cannot walk on as they are so much muddy. Walking on
these areas causes unevent surfaces. I have got sods two days ago, and
for the last two days there have been continuouse rain. I was told
that I could wait for 2-3 days till soil becomes solid so I can put
the sod. However, some body told me that I need to lay sod ASAP as
waiting for good condition can harm the sod. The temperaure would be
close to 16 C for the next couple of days and overcast.
What do you think? Any advice.

thanks a lot