Old 24-08-2004, 11:17 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:49:23 -0400, "elaine" wrote:

Well the pond is finally clear...areas around pots have an inch or two of
sludge? How do I clean this or should I leave it?

If you have a wet dry vac, try that, in the wet mode, removing the pleated
filter. I have one with 12 gallon canister capacity works great.

planting marginals 2-6" of water cover

As K30 mentioned, or the not aggressive varieties could be tried bare root.
I'm thinking arrowheads, or you might try ground covers that like wet feet.
Creeping Jenny, Creeping Primrose... ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~