Old 25-08-2004, 01:36 AM
op4_camper

"Bill" wrote in message
Has anyone out there bought one of these from a home center like Lowes,
etc??? Did it work out or is it too underpowered to be of any use? My
needs are for leaf vacuuming, yard/tree waste chipping and vacuuming up

the
annoyingly large amounts of acorns that the single Oak tree on my property
produces. I mostly want the chipper for smaller limbs and such in between
the regular trimming so I wont have to load up a real small load on the
pickup and take it to my parents farm to dump, I'd rather just chip up the
small stuff and put it in the trash or along the curb for fall pickup.

Anyone want to fess up to owing one

Thanks

Bill

I have a older one that works great. But that was before mtd bought them out
and cheaping the damn line.