Old 25-08-2004, 03:44 AM
Mike Patterson

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:16:18 -0500, Tracy wrote:

San Diego Joe wrote:

"Robin" wrote:

I'm getting a ton of red ant hills around my pond; of course
I don't want to use any ant killer. Any ideas?

Robin
http://community.webshots.com/user/robinandtami

Boil some water and pour it over the ant hill. (you can only hear them
screaming in your mind)

This should only be done after inserting Wagner's Ride of the Valkeries
into the stereo and turning the amp to 11 on the dial.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

Wow, your amp goes to 11?
Mine only goes to 10...I feel so inadequate.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin