Old 25-08-2004, 05:22 AM
Steveo

Tell her to throw her used jammers out there, the skunks and coons
will chase everything away!

gardin wrote:
Our tomato plants and flower bed have the same kind of visitors.
Couple weeks ago I bought my wife a bottle of tabasco sauce, told her
to mix it with some water, and she sprinkled it around the plants.
No more squirrel so far!

FXDWG wrote:

I've been waiting all season for red tomatoes.
Now that I finally have them, the Squirrels are eating them while
they're still on the plants.

Some clown posted about some fake ultrasonic device that doesn't
really work in another ng.

Does anyone have any real advice about how to stop the squirrels??

thanks!

'00 FXDWG
"A couple of the sounds that I really like are the sounds of a
switchblade and a motorbike".