Old 25-08-2004, 06:10 AM
Bob H

Anyone who intentionally lets their dog crap or pee in someone elses =
yard regardless of if they intend to clean it up is an idot with no =
repect for other people's property.

Make little "foo-foo" hold it till you're on public property! The =
morons that continue to walk their dogs and let them roam and do their =
"business" on the lawns and mailbox posts of others are totally =
inconsiderate.

I don't let my own dog go in the yard why should I let a strangers?

I don't think any amount of sign writing will get through to these =
dim-wit pet owners, that put little "foo-foo's" bladder and desire above =
common sense.

B H

wrote in message =
: On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:09:52 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
: wrote:
:=20
: New house, new yard, new neighborhood, soon to be a massive garden. =
In my
: last 'hood, there were quite a few dog owners to deal with and I went
: directly from calm to ballistic with no in between. It worked, but =
twice,
: the police were at my house, ready with handcuffs, until they calmed =
down
: and realized that it's legal tell a dog owner that you'll murder =
their trash
: if they don't control it.
:
: This time, I thought it might be better to begin more quietly. I need =
: word a sign perfectly. The target audience is so-called "good dog =
owners",
: the ones who clean up after their trash animals. They're the ones who =
try
: and convince you that even though it's your property, it's OK for =
them to
: stop there. And, I believe that even when the owner picks the stuff =
up, the
: scent is still of interest to other dogs. My initial thought (for =
small,
: tasteful signs) was simply "No Dogs for ANY Reason. Period."
:
: Sounds boring, though, so I'm open to suggestions. The message I =
really want
: to convey is that the guy at this house may or may not be stable. I =
hope I'm
: not, but so far, I am.
:
: A friend suggested this: "All Dogs Will Be Collected and Eaten"
:
: Anyway, the best suggestion wins 27 virtual cold beers. :-)
:
:=20
: Why don't you put up a fence?
:=20
: It'll save you a lot of trouble and grief in the long run.
:=20
: Hal
:=20
: