Old 19-08-2004, 04:34 PM
Rob Halgren

Tom, if you had the energy you could find the credit... *grin*

I find that I can't find the zoning permission to extend my greenhouse.
The credit is still passable. Ok, ok, I still haven't built my little
greenhouse, but I would like to make it bigger already.

48'x32' approved . 48 more linear feet unapproved - hoops but no zoning
(anybody want some steel hoops?). Having a greenhouse razing this
weekend. Yes, I spelled that right, I have to tear it apart in its
current location and move it to my house.

to choose between them and a few orchids. Despite Rob's Rules, I haven't
credit or energy enough to extend my little GH.

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )