Old 23-08-2004, 06:24 AM
how

"Roy" wrote in message
I picked up a little giant 300 gph filter today. It comes with a fine
and a coarse filter pad, but the instructions also say it can be
converted to a biological filter by adding such and such part number.
I also got this part number to convert it to biological. The part is a
bunch of small pieces of plastic like honeycomb looking things that is
supposed to be put in the filter, but none of the indstructions show
where to place them. Do they take the place of the regular filter
pads, or do they go in the space around the pump below the filter pads
and under the grate that supports the fiber filter pads or what?
I know its overkill but the 300 gph filter in conjuction with the 300
gph Little giant pump I picked up today is going to be used to filter
a 1/2 barrel container pond..........Can you say overkill ;-)
Is there such a thing as too much filtration,

Hi,
The plastic pieces go under the grate.
There is no such thing as a filter that is too large, there are some that
are underutilized though.
Why do when you can overdo?
-_- how
no NEWS is good