Old 26-08-2004, 01:20 AM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

"Crimson Castle" in
:

There used to be this jerk of a neighbour. He had this big labrador
dog - and he would always go and let it defecate right in front of my
front strip lawn. Small dogs I can take - but he had a big dog that
had big crap... And when he kept on repeatedly doing it - what the
hell is wrong with him??? The crappy thing is that his wife would yell
at other dog owners.

Thankfully, the bugger moved out - and hopefully is staying next to a
Hell's Angels gangleader who owns killer rottweillers.

anyhow, I had more important things to worry about - so I didn't let
it get to me... unless I sat down for awhile and thought about it....
moreover I just didn't want an argument with the silly duffer. If I
wanted to get even, I collect his dog's feces from my front lawn -
then throw it onto his front door at 3am when noone is looking. If I
was any younger - I'd collect my OWN feces and hurl it into his front
door step at 3am randomly.

onto their patio cover roof :-) out of reach from a ladder.

do htey have a swimming pool? pond?

donw the chimney.

a 6 months' collection, super-rehydrated, then impenetrably clusteerd
(poured) around their mailbox :-)

shove thru vehicle grill, against the radiotor? pack, pack, embed, embed

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...up=alt.revenge

I guess you could post a sign outside your lawn stating that you are
using an insecticide that is highly toxic to animals. Then casually
warn passing dog owners about insecticide - make up some story - about
how it "may" cause harm to their pets.

namedrop: incurabel canine diseases.

You can also scatter highly hot
chilli seeds onto the areas when the dogs crap.

Warning! Insecticide Being Used may be Highly Toxic to animals.

don't forget to include a company name and logo.

either hand scawl the sign with marker, including a supposed cell number
and 'amateurish' soudning name such as, bug thugz (seeminlgy written by
someone who has suffered much damage to nervous system)

or

ABC-Syntrol-Davidson Hazardous Controls, Inc. - Division of Allied
Industrial and Nuclear Test Co.

paint your truck in camouflage. decorate your place with shrunken heads.
wiht windows open, loudly play recordings of large exotic predators
(pterodactyls, etc).

Usually what they can't be certain of - usually puts an extra fear in
them.

don't step on the cracks!