Old 26-08-2004, 01:14 AM
RichToyBox

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
.rogers.com...

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
EPA: U.S. Waterways Contain Polluted Fish

WASHINGTON - One of every three lakes in the United States, and nearly
one-quarter of the nation's rivers contain enough pollution that people
should limit or avoid eating fish caught there.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...fish_pollution

- or -

http://tinyurl.com/3s2tq

BV.

My dechlor has a notice about not using it with any fish you intend to

eat.
Not that I intend to eat my GF any time soon. Makes you wonder how

harmful
it is for the fish.

And I wonder why. The sodium thiosulfate is used on humans when they are
poisoned with arsenic. Maybe the fish convert it to something else.
--
RichToyBox
http://www.geocities.com/richtoybox/index.html