Old 26-08-2004, 01:25 AM
Snooze

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
.rogers.com...
My dechlor has a notice about not using it with any fish you intend to

eat.
Not that I intend to eat my GF any time soon. Makes you wonder how

harmful
it is for the fish.

The fish food I buy from my local feed shop, comes with a notice that it
should not be fed to cattle or sheep. Presumably because it's made out left
over, and downer (sick or old) cattle, in addition to leftover fish parts.
Previously slaughter house leftovers were fed to cows for the fat and
protein value, but because of mad cow concerns, it's illegal

Which brings to mind, what kind of meat do they use in cat and dog food?

Snooze