Old 26-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Flash Wilson

On 26 Aug 2004 03:00:11 -0700, Jatyn wrote:
However in the aqua-shops in my city (Pune, India) I can hardly find
anything apart from amazon and cobomba. Could you guys tell me how I
can possibly manage to get some more variety of plants. Anyone from
India on this list could be able to help I guess. Other people having
some suggestions would also be highly appreciated.

Why don't you ask some of the online retailers if they will
ship internationally? I've used Java Plants here in the UK
http://www.java-plants.com/ - they ship throughout Europe, might
it be worth asking if they will ship to you if you pay the
postage? Although I find they take a while to send your order,
the quality and range is excellent. The plants come in sealed
plastic envelopes which are moist, so they can probably survive
the timescale for the journey at any rate.

--
Flash Wilson Visit my website: http://www.gorge.org
Aquaria - Sponsor Children - Album Reviews - Recipes - Freebies