Old 26-08-2004, 02:44 PM
Doug Kanter

" wrote in message

Animal control people don't come out at that hour
unless they're dealing with a dangerous animal, so I was left to
handle the situation myself.

what if you can show the dog cops your video?

A neighbor tried that with the original dog catcher, who said it wasn't
valid evidence. This was another factor that led to the cop being
"reoriented" by the town justice. The neighbor actually followed the dog, on
video, and taped it going back into its owner's house. :-)

Ridiculous. By the way, the town justice
finally straightened out the dog catcher, who somehow had gotten a
skewed idea of how to do her job.

well, there's a job avail that GwB might be able to handle.

I wouldn't trust GWB to clean my friggin' toilet correctly.