Old 04-02-2003, 07:58 PM
Melissa

Default small pond filtration

Nevermind, problem solved! Apparently last time I cleaned it, the morning
after the hard freeze, I hooked up the long tube I use when draining,
instead of the regular length tube. Not only that, but I hooked this outlet
tube up to the intake tube spot. They look the same but for length, but I
missed it. It was just too much distance to draw the water apparently, even
with the tube being pre-primed. I discovered my mistake while checking the
o-rings. I feel stupid now, but at least it didn't cost me anything.
Thanks for the tips about filters anyway.

--
Melissa

Remove (yourshoes) to reply by email