Old 26-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Mike & Karen

It says "in as little as 21 days" on the web site

http://www.gonegardening.com/xq/ASP/...op/product.htm

The one I have been sent details of is closer to this...
http://www.globeorganic.co.uk/compost.htm

Coming in 2 sizes -- 635 litre and 315 litre.

The deal in the leaflet is if I am interested I send back the postage
paid postcard asking for more details. Interestingly the leaflet has no
mention of price- the web link above suggests prices of 300 quid for
340L and nearly 400 for the 650L - a lot more than the free 4 pallets I
currently have (and more than I would pay - I'd rather get a shredder or
a rotovator)
By sending back the post card I get a "risk free 30 day trial" - enough
to make 2 batches of quality compost. I might just take them up on the
offer - by the end of September I could make ~1m3 of compost - that
should empty the pallets for winter!!

Mike