Old 26-08-2004, 11:56 PM
elaine

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:49:23 -0400, "elaine"

wrote:

Well the pond is finally clear...areas around pots have an inch or two of
sludge? How do I clean this or should I leave it?

If you have a wet dry vac, try that, in the wet mode, removing the pleated
filter. I have one with 12 gallon canister capacity works great.

All I have to figure out is how to get the sludge and not the rest of the
water......also have to buy extensions so that it reaches the bottom of the
pond

will think on this and perhaps a way to "filter" the water I take out so
that the excess can be returned to the pond as I am on a dug well and with
having had little rain lately have no water to refill it with, and it is
already down 2" before cleaning.