Old 27-08-2004, 12:33 AM
Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat

"cross" wrote in message

My daughter now knows where the dog was kept for a week, and by whom, via
friend of friend etc. and will give the information to the owner of the
next dog that is stolen. Perhaps then the police will act to stop this
crime that they say is not happening!

Aren't the police interested in the details of who took him already ? No ? -
Frickin' useless, I ask you - what are we paying our council tax for ??

Very interesting also, the men who took Coda saw the CCTV camera on their
way out, and so dumped and burned the car.

Coda's saving grace seems to have been that he was very noisy, he howls

when
he is on his own, and also having had a very unusually bad hair cut, so

that
they didn't know what sort of dog he was. He was kept shut up in a stable
with a large bag of dog food slit open, and he had gained 2 kilos in

weight.

So do you think that the whole idea from the outset was to nab him and then
offer him for ransom ? I hope he bit the buggers and it turned septic and
the limb fell off. I'd like to meet them with my two gsds - we'd put them
off interefering with people's loved companions for life !

Rachael (who's blood gets to boiling point every time I think about this)