Old 27-08-2004, 04:59 AM
Susan Erickson

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:38:19 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

[thud]

You mean there's a society in Florida that *doesn't* have an AOS judge as

member??

Wonders never cease!

K Barrett

LOL! If we have an AOS judge, then I am not aware of him/her. Out of
curiousity, I will ask at our next meeting.

Diana

The judging center was trying to get more plants presented each
month. So we had the senior judge go down the show and tell
table and talk about some of the exceptional plants brought for
show and tell. Too bad the judging had been the Sat. before.

During this same time that put bright stickers on plants that
rated a look over at judging. Net result I think was a couple of
clerks and maybe two more people bringing plants to judging.

I too marvel at the possibility of a FL OS with out a judge.
SuE