Old 27-08-2004, 03:46 AM
Crashj

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 02:18:28 GMT, (Roy)
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 02:00:01 GMT, Crashj
wrote:

===Ugh. Chemicals. Think I'll go get a beer and deal with the pond.

Speaking of beer and dealing with a pond
another customer and I started to talking about ponds
he replied he always pours a can or two of beer into his pond as it
keeps the bacteria that eats the bad stuff thriving and hungry

I could not say one way or the other, but anyone ever
hear of this, or is he just an idiot with a hair brained theory

I usually filter out the ETOH before I let the beer get into the pond.

But seriously, the yeast that was in the brewery is all dead when the
can gets to you. I'm sticking with my way of feeding the bacteria.
--
Crashj