Old 27-08-2004, 07:45 AM
The Watcher

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 00:27:43 GMT, Travis
wrote:

The Watcher wrote:

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:44:23 GMT, wrote:

DONT DO IT. plant clematis instead. they will eat your fence and spread out of
control. they are a weed. Ingrid

One man's weed is another man's cherished plant.
I still enjoy the bamboo and honeysuckle I've planted.

We have 12 different bamboo, two different Honeysuckle and two
different Trumpet Vines and love them all.

I've only got 7 different types of bamboo(but I do have one type of bamboo
planted in about 8 different places ) and one honeysuckle, so far. Haven't
got the trumpet vine yet, but I probably will have one after this winter.