Old 27-08-2004, 11:51 AM
Roy

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 05:27:11 -0500, "Jim and Phyllis Hurley"
wrote:

===We have found that our parrots feather likes the kiddie pools a lot better
===than the pond. In the pond, only little parts stick up. In the kiddie
===pools, it develops good roots and lots of above-water 'feather'.
===
===Kathy, does yours keep much above water when it floats?
===
===Jim

So do "you" float it horizontally on the surface or place it so its
vertical......and since you stated it developes roots then I guess I
can assume this will sprout roots.........

Do the roots sprout from the cut end, or are they produced along the
stem itself much like a sensitive fern produces roots?
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.